Places to Watch Sports Near The Vegas Strip
by Travis Scholl, Las Vegas Real Estate Agent & High Rise Expert with The Stark Team
Sports Lovers: Here are 5 Places on Las Vegas Blvd. that are usually packed with Patrons and accompanying Drink and Food Specials not to be missed if you choose to catch a game in the City.
1. Top Golf adjacent to MGM Grand just off Harmon Ave. is an Amazing Facility that offers Private Golf Suites with access to the Outdoor Driving Range that has targets to hit from the Multi-Tiered
Structure with friendly staff that will deliver Food and Drink directly to your Box that is complete with HD T.V’s, Couches with certain one’s having access to the Pool on site.
2. Lagasse’s Stadium Restaurant inside The Venetian Resort is a Restaurant by famed Emeril Lagasse that has Stadium Style seating giving guest a great view of any of the 100 Video Screens inside the Restaurant that even has it’s own betting window for any of the betting options that the Super Bowl has to offer, some of which are kinda crazy. This Place is decorated the Sports memorabilia and really is an excellent restaurant themed as a Sports Bar, don’t miss this one if You are a Sports Fan.
3. The Downtown LV Event Center really goes big for Super Sunday with Private Man Caves that can be reserved and hold up to 20 people that include Couches, T.V.’s, Cornhole Game and even
Your own Beer Pong Table for when Ya really want to get Tipsy. This Venue Downtown really has a Open Air Block Party Vibe and is located just off Fremont Street and all the Fun to be had there.
4. The Sports Book inside the MGM Grand and the TAP Sports Bar is a Vegas Staple. The Sports Book is just Massive and has that Classic Vegas Feel with ample seating and Huge Video Screens so everyone can enjoy all the Action. Food and Drink at TAP are second to none and if that isn’t your speed then any of the other Restaurants inside MGM Grand can provide something to please your palate.
5. The Brooklyn Bowl inside the Linq across from Ceasars Palace is just a really cool Venue for just about any excuse to hang out there. They have multiple Bowling Lanes that can be reserved with Couches and Servers that can bring delicious Southern Comfort Food the Brooklyn Bowl Kitchen is known for and a Fully Stocked Bar as well.
Of course there are literally hundreds of places to watch Sporting Events and as far as where the locals go I recommend Born and Raised with great Craft Beers and Killer Food, they have locations in Henderson and Las Vegas even a location on the LV Boulevard. Turnberry Place & Towers High Rise condos are located in close proximity to all these venues.
Have Fun and Be Safe !